Saturday, October 22, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY WINNER #187, #188 AND THE September LINKY WINNER



 DL.ART store

****************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #190 Challenge "Halloween" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************



Hi Everyone,

It is winner time!!!

Doesn't this just make you so happy?

I wish you could all win, but like I say you are all winners in my book










Follow on Bloglovin

********************************************************************************************************


First of all, the team and I have loved seeing all your awesome cards and projects that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "TAGS"  challenge  #187, "GARDENS" challenge #188 and  the DL.ART  SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE,  you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that awhile back I added an alternative to my numbered challenges?  You can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************

The winner of #187 "TAGS" challenge







PRIZE:
8 sheets- 4 x 5.25 DSP
sweet treat bundle (pink champagne and milk chocolate)
Twine from DL.ART store



Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #187 "TAGS" CHALLENGE
There were  27 entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winners
The winner is: #7
CONGRATULATIONS!!!-Janice
*****************************************************************

The winner of #188 "Gardens" challenge





PRIZE:
8 sheets- 4 x 5.25 DSP
sweet treat bundle (pink champagne and milk chocolate)
Twine from DL.ART store








Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #188 Gardens
CHALLENGE
There were   29 entries











I used  Random.org to select the winners
The winner is:#23
CONGRATULATIONS!!!- KT fit kitty

*****************************************************************

The winner of the DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY GETS :





PRIZE
PRIZE:
MINI-Halloween bundle





Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY
CHALLENGE
There were  225 entries




I used  Random.org to select the winners
The winner is: # 38
CONGRATULATIONS!!!-M Miranda
*************************************************************************************************






Please grab my badge and display it




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg


Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



9 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I see my name! Thank you so much, Diana! I just emailed you! I enjoy your challenges very much! Congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations to all the lucky winners!! Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners!! WOOHOO!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go winners! Have fun with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to ALL the winners!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...