Tuesday, June 2, 2015

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #157 Challenge "Fathers day"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE





Hi Everyone,





Exciting news!!!  I am honored, humbled and happy to announce, I now carry the torch  to the BBTB2 challenge blog. After the announcement, that the blog would close unless someone took over and after prayer and careful discernment, the decision was made very clear to me, to offer to help and keep the blog running.  Some of the team members have left; the rest will finish out their term until the end of July, which I am very thankful for this. I am overjoyed that some will continue into the next term and beyond. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I feel so blessed because I have received a lot of support with this decision from the team.

Which brings me to the next topic, I will be having a design team call, if you are interested, keep your eyes peeled, I will announce it soon with all the details.
Starting this month there will be a monthly prize for the challenges.
The weekly winner is to be picked by the designer who chose the challenge theme. The winning project posts on the Wednesday, after the challenge closes.
The monthly winner will be chosen with random.org from the 4or5 winners of the month depending on how many weeks in the month

Thanks for your support to BBTB2 by entering the challenge.
We hope to see more entries in the challenges, please go over to BBTB2 and leave the team some bloggy love.


Diana M.  Larson

Ps. I have been making jewelry lately and thought I would share a piece don't normally enter these in challenges, but when it says anything goes  Does that really mean anything goes???

challenges

20 comments:

  1. Diana, So happy to hear that you will continue the torch for BBTB2. It would have been sad to see the blog close. You know me, I love using a Cricut and I hope that a Cricut cut requirement will continue. Best Wishes and Thank You!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting news indeed. I do not always enter Bitten by the Bug 2 but play along occasionally. I really like the Cricut Explore Air. The earrings are bee-utiful. Look like Daisies to me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! I love BBTB2! Also yes! to the jewelry, many "anything goes" include jewelry. I make jewelry, too, so I have noticed that!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Diana!! How exciting!! And wow, the earrings are so beautiful!! I love them!! I definitely think anything goes means anything!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great Diana. I can't wait to see the new BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea BBTB2 was going to shut down. I am so glad you are taking over and I will for sure be looking forward to the details about a design team call.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for taking over BBTB2 hope that everything goes smoothly for you. Your jewelry is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go, Diana! Congratulations! I don't have a Cricut so I am not familiar with this challenge but I think it's a great move to take it over and I know it will be successful! Your earrings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for stepping up to keep BBTB2 going Diana!! I have been on the team since May of 2012, so I didn't want to see it close down, it's been around for a long time and I hope for an even longer time! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us my twin. I am also loving the jewelry!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your jewelry is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats on your new adventure at BBTB2. How exciting.
    I'll have to break out my Cricut for a little playtime.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting Diana!!! Congrats! I enjoy playing in the challenges when I have spare time :) The earring's are gorgeous and yes, anything goes should mean anything :)
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Diana to your new adventure - regarding Anything goes - it depends if it is just paper crafting or other type of crafting - some card challenges accept other items you make to enter the challenge - I guess you would have to read their rules to find out - nice item to enter in a challenge - have a blessed week! Enjoy your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very exciting Diana....Congratulations. Love the earings, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Diana. Thank you for stepping up to the plate. I've been following BBTB2 and would hate to see it go away. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is great news, Diana. You will do so well as the BBTB leader! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to you my friend!! Awesome news! Gorgeous jewelry!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fabulous news - congrats and good luck, Diana. Love the jewelry, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diana, I am so happy you are going to lead BBTB2 for us-you do such a lovely job with your blog and I told Susan I thought you would be great at it! I would have been so sad to see it close-it is the first blog I started following when I got my cricut originally. Thank you!!!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...