Wednesday, January 14, 2015

In all your ways

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "RED"


Hi Everyone,
Another quick post, I am back to my regular schedule now. Basically I did not get home until 7:00 pm last night. It was a long day, and another fairly busy one today.  My personal trainer really made me work out harder this time and I had already  warmed up and worked out for an hour before seeing him. I think I will be  a little sore tomorrow. I am really looking forward to this year. We had quite a few losses last year,  it  makes you appreciate the family and friends you have, that much more. I  few goals this year, I will reveal them at the proper time. One for sure is to come visit you all more, especially now that my computer is running smoother.



I needed to make a card to send to a friend and I thought this would be perfect. The heart is made from a foam sheet, my very own "FOAM sticker.

My card stock is classic kraft PTI, the stamped image is from Verve, the designer paper is from Heartfelt creations.

This card reminds me of spring.

Challenges:


Have a blessed day, Diana



12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful design papers Diana and wonderful wording too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!

    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The papers are beautiful!! I love the sentiment!! I hope you aren't too sore today!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, my precious friend, this is beautiful! I love the Scripture sentiments from Verve so much, especially when combined with your sweet creations. The layering of Heartfelt Creations papers is so pretty. I love how stunning their papers are and you always use them well. :o) I'm excited for this year for you, too! God has some special things in store for you. :o) Sending you lots of love tonight, my cherished friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you aren't too sore tomorrow. I love the sentiment. This will be a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Diana!! Love the pretty papers and sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. Absolutely Beautiful!!! I absolutely adore the sentiment.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, this card is beautiful! You did a great job with your paper layers. This is also one of my favorite verses ever. Thank you for sharing with us at the Die Cuttin' Divas :)
    ~Dusty Rae
    Dust Makes Rainbows
    DCD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. Love those beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...