Monday, January 19, 2015

BBTB2 "Phrase" challenge


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge  week 2 "RED"



Hi Friends,
Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. Our DT sister Michelle has chosen the challenge this week, she has challenged us to create a card, layout or project using  " A phrase or word" as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with any die cut. That is it!! and have fun.


I printed the little snowmen with the Explore then cut them. I made 3 layers of the word so it would have dimension, then I popped it up with foam tape. I added stickles here and there for a little sparkle. I had wanted this cartridge forever and I was so thrilled when they re-released it, that I jumped on it. I only have the digital version though. The colors that these printed out as, are the colors right from the book. When I set up the phrase to be printed it combined the words and its shadow and this is what I came up with. I like it I think it looks real artsy!! Hope you like
I will leave you with this one question--- What is your favorite part of winter?




Supplies used.
White card stock
Holly jolly cricut cartridge
Stickles : Crystal
DCWV
INK: CTMH chocolate






CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge






Challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenge-107-anything-goes-optional.html







Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...