Monday, April 21, 2014

BBTB2- "Bird" challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #130 -EASTER CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY APRIL Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge Bird post



Good Morning Friends,

It is design team day over at Bitten by the Bug 2.  Our DT sister Caroline chose the challenge this week. Because the birds a chirping and they are happy, she decided we should all use a bird on our project.
  Check out what my talented DT sisters have created.   Then, come back and link up a project that fits the challenge rules. you can read those on the BBTB2 sidebar.


The cute little bird and banner are from Birthday Bash and I printed them with the imagine from the bubblegum stripes cartridge.  I water colored the background paper, because I wanted it light and flowing. I cut the tag and the cupcake from the art Philosophy cartridge and used the companion stamp set that comes with it I added the upper tag first and then the bird on the banner working him underneath and then on top I colored the cupcake in with copic markers and then popped it up with. Another friends birthday this week, so I am happy I got this card done.






Supplies used:
Cricut cartridge
Art Philosophy
Birthday bash
Imagine cartridge- Bubblegum stripes
vanilla cream cardstock
Watercolored background
copic markers
3D foam tape
 DLART etsy store



 I hope I have inspired you to enter our BBTB2  "Bird" themed challenge.
CLICK HERE to go to the challenge

Challenges:




Have a blessed day, Diana



22 comments:

  1. Cute card Diana. The background looks great and that bird is adorable on the banner!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that cupcake!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card, Diana!! I love the little bird on the pretty banner!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tweet card!! The bird on the banner is adorable!! Love the yummy cupcake!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Love the bird so adorable. The cupcake is fantastic.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty !!! I love the banner , the adorable bird , and the yummy looking cupcake !!! Wonderful card !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling! Love the bird on the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute image of the birdie and the banner. He sure looks ready to party! I love the watercolor background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW diana, I love your bird card. The water colored background is so soft and cloud like. The cupcake cut with matching stamp looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so pretty Diana!! Love this bird and banner. And that background is just wonderful!!! Love the sentiment tag, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Twin and your not going to believe it but I was just looking at these stamps just the other day thinking I need to use them again. lol I love your birdie and your cupcake. Your sentiment tag is perfect! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this birthday card. The cupcake looks yummy and I love that oh-so-cute bird.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card Diana! Great colors and I REALLY like the background! It's so calming and looks so pretty!

    Hope you have been well my friend, and had a fabulous Easter!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how sweet is this card, loving that yummy cupcake!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooo cute - cute birdie - hope you had a great Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, an adorable and eye catching card. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty, Diana!!! Don't you love Art Philosophy?!?! Your banner/bird is so cute and the cupcake looks so yummy! Great card!!!

    Have a fabulous day!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card!! I love the fun colorful banner and sweet birdie! Wow, the cupcake looks so yummy to! Great birthday card my friend!
    Hope your having a great week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your bird on the banner -- great card! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...