Friday, October 11, 2013

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS andLink Up For Pink- Breast cancer awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #119 Pumpkin CHALLENGE ends October 22

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31

Good Afternoon Friends,

I would love for you all to share in the link up for pink for Breast cancer Awareness.

Here is the link


Before I tell you about the winners I thought I would share my pink project


I used chunky yarn  and an I hook for this flower.
Next week I will be teaching our knit wit group along with my knit with friend, the knit Dr. (aka Jane) how to crochet these flowers. We have quite a few new women in the group who do not know how to knit or crochet. The flowers will be going to Kenya with a mission group for the people to adorn their bodies.  Some people are in hospitals, orphanages and adult care facilities and this may be the only adornment they have and our prayer is that they will be blessed knowing that people love them Like Christ loved us, without ever having met them.  I  did not have a pattern for this I just kind of made it up and I think it came out pretty good. Now all we need are some wild and bright colors. I think I may put a pearl in the middle- What do you think?


Challenge:
LUFP


Winner of the #118-Pens and scraps  Melissa- Sunshine honey bee

Winner of the September linky party Donna Mundinger

Winners of the  #117-
$10. certificate to SVGCUTS.com /1st prize-- for the best piece-- BETH F.
6.99 gift card                                    2nd best                                 SHERRIE 
6.99 gift card                                    3rd best                                  ZORA

3 random prizes--

1 $5.00 certificate                                                                         ILDA DIAS
1 $5.00 certificate                                                                         HAZEL
1 free cut-                                                                                    CALYPSO CARDS AND CRAFTS


Right now I am waiting on Zora and Melissa sunshine honeybee to contact me

Have a blessed day

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous crocheted flower, Diana!! It looks fabulous!! Congrats to all the winners!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a PRETTY flower, wish I could do something with yarn :) Congrats to everyone!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are beautiful. Love the fact that they are for a cause.
    Congrats to all the winners.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This BEE is happy to bee the winner of the Pen & scraps challenge. Emailed.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crocheted rose is very pretty! It looks soft too. I crochet too, not as much as I used to, but I still do now and again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all winners
    hugs and wishes for lovely weekend
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to winners great works. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This flower is beautiful as is the cause you are making them for.
    God bless you for brightening someone's day.
    Congrats to all the winners.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Diana, what a beautiful flower. Congrats to all the winners.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrat to winners. I love how you used chunky yarn and a pearl. Very soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful job on your crochet flower. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful crochet work...wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your crocheted flower is beautiful! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous crocheted flower!!!!!!
    Thank you for joining our linking party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...