Sunday, August 6, 2017

WINNER of THE JULY DL.ART LINKY CHALLENGE

 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful spring bundle
New Bundle Caramel Macchiato and 1" OWL flair buttons, Mermaid and Sports Ball Buttons---coming  soon!!! dogs, cats and superheros and new ribbon colors!!!


***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #209 Challenge "Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

Summer I love it!!!  August is my favorite month. The hubs birthday is August 1 and mine is today. He spent his day planting oleander bushes, ground cover and laying out 12 bags of mulch and basically making the yard beautiful. The best part, the hummingbirds are attracted to the colors and the scent and I see so many flitting about. It just makes me happy to see God's creation in everything. I am thankful to celebrate  another birthday and to share it with all of you, I am going to pick the winner of the DL.ART July linky today.




There were 264 entries
Click here to see the entries

WINNER # 189



PRIZE:




the sweet bundle



CONGRATS TO: # Marilyn

 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.








Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to winner. Daisy had a wonderful 10th birthday today. Did the birthday card I mailed to you arrive?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad birthday card arrived day before your birthday. Daisy enjoyed her Frosty Paws peanut butter. Shared the remaining Frosty Paws with neighbor's dogs.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday my friend!!Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...